SKI • BIKE • SNOWSHOE • HIKE
WOLVERINE TRAILS AND COVID-19
Wolverine is taking precautions as the safety and health of visitors and volunteers is a top priority. We continue to look to the CDC leadership for guidance.
The chalet will be open but the tables will be removed and the back room will be closed off.
- Limit the number of people in the chalet at any one time.
- If not vacinated please wear a mask / face coverings when in the chalet.
- Doors will be designated enter only/exit only
- Maps and brochures are located outside the chalet
- Chalet and toilets will not be disinfected. There is hand sanitizer and antibacterial spray available but there will not be a volunteer to clean the chalet or the toilets on a regular basis, therefore use at your own discretion.
- An alternative is to ski from your car without entering the chalet.
- Thank you for your support. We appreciate your donation.
Enjoy the Trails and Stay safe!
The Wolverine trail system is located east of Ironwood, Michigan just north of US Highway 2. The trail may be accessed through several different trail head locations.
The main warming shelter/chalet and Trail head is located on Sunset Road. The hospital trail head is located behind Aspirus Hospital. There is a trail head with a parking area off Summit Road west off Powderhorn Rd. Skiers may also access the trail system from Big Powderhorn Mt. by purchasing a $2 one ride lift pass.
CHALET HOURS: 9:OOAM - 5:00PM During Ski Season