Wolverine Trails and COVID-19
Dec. 14, 2020
Wolverine is taking precautions as the safety and health of visitors and volunteers is a top priority. We continue to look to the CDC leadership for guidance.
The chalet will be open but the tables will be removed and the back room will be closed off. No cookies, hot chocolate or water will be available
- Only 4-6 people are allowed in the chalet to boot up at any one time – do not linger.
- Wear a mask / face covering when in the chalet.
- Doors will be designated enter only/exit only
- Maps and brochures are available outside of the chalet
- Chalet and toilets will not be disinfected. There is hand sanitizer and antibacterial spray available but there will not be a volunteer to clean the chalet or the toilets on a regular basis, therefore enter at your own discretion.
- We recommend that as an alternative, ski from your car without entering the chalet.
- Please use the donation box outside the chalet for your contributions.
Thank you for your support. We appreciate your donation.
Enjoy the trail Stay safe