A Few Words About Dogs at Wolverine
Wolverine knows how important dogs are to their people. We would prefer you to keep your dog at home but we are dog friendly and do allow dogs on our trails. We want all using our trails to have a happy, healthy experience. Please read the following suggestions:
- Dog owners must take responsibility for their animals. Wolverine Ski Club and land owners are not responsible for damage that may occur due to your dog.
- Keep you dog within your sight and control at all times.
- Clean up after your dog immediately. There are Mutt Mitts and scoops for your use at all trail heads. Please do not leave the mitts along the trail. (dog waste is a problem for other skiers as well as the groomer)
- Do not allow dogs to room free in the chalet, stadium or parking lot.
- Dogs that are aggressive to people or other dogs should not be at Wolverine.